Major Injuries Demand Strong Representation
Accidents can leave victims with many different types of injuries. When a catastrophic injury occurs, victims can incur overwhelming losses. Many victims are left facing a lifetime of pain, impairment and ongoing medical needs. In such situations, it is critical for accident victims to discuss their legal rights with a personal injury lawyer who has experience handling catastrophic cases.
Steve Roach and the Proline Legal network of attorneys have the resources and knowledge to stand up for the victims of catastrophic injuries and help them obtain financial recovery.
Types Of Accidental Catastrophic Injuries
Many different injuries may be deemed “catastrophic” after an accident. Some of the more common catastrophic injuries that can lead to legal claims include:
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI) – Brain injuries can result in coma and permanent impairments regarding sensory, physical, cognitive and behavioral functioning.
- Spinal cord injury (SCI) –Trauma to the spinal cord can cause temporary or permanent paralysis, as well as loss of sensory abilities and bodily functioning.
- Amputations – The loss of an extremity or limb can completely change a person’s life and their abilities to perform even the most basic tasks.
- Complete vision or hearing loss – Traumatic blindness or deafness can also cause extreme limitations for victims for the rest of their lives.
- Burns – Severe burns can cause a victim to lose functioning in many parts of the body, can result in severe disfigurement and can result in the need for amputation.
Because the losses associated with catastrophic injuries are so great, you need an attorney on your side with the skills and tools to properly calculate your damages and help you seek financial recovery.
Call A Schaumburg, Illinois, Catastrophic Injury Lawyer For A Free Consultation
The Proline Legal network of attorneys have decades of experience in successfully representing the rights of catastrophic injury victims and have obtained the full compensation that their clients deserve. Our office assists clients in and around the Chicago area. Please call us at 844-646-4400 or send us an email.